I’ve been awarded the “You’ve Been Tagged Award” by Polly at Angels in My Garden . Thanks Polly for tagging me!!! If you haven’t visited Polly’s blog before, go check it out!!! It’s great!!! At Angels in My Garden, you’ll find a mix of nostalgia, tasty recipes,stories about family, and money saving tips. Her recipe for Almost Hardee’s Buttermilk Biscuits sounds so good. I am definitely going to try making them.
Ok, now I’m supposed to say 7 random or weird things.
1. Next Friday, February 6, I’m going to be 45 years old. Somehow I still think of myself as 18. I don’t still look like I did at 18 and I can’t do the things I used to at 18, but my brain tells me I’m still 18. Too bad my body doesn’t think like my brain!!!
2. I’m allergic to grapes but can eat grape jelly. I’m allergic to the grape skins. I used to hide under the table when I was little and eat a bowlful of grapes at a time and my lips would swell up. I must be allergic to Jalapenos too. I have the same reaction when I eat them.
3. My two cats are named Itty Bitty and Baby Girl. It seemed the thing to do when they were babies. But now, Itty Bitty is around a year old and weighs about 10 lbs and isn’t itty bitty anymore. Baby Girl is now 3 years and weighs about 10 lbs. She isn’t a baby anymore, either.
4. Patrick Swayze is one of my favorite actors! He’s in our prayers as he battles pancreatic cancer.
5. I guess I better post something kind of on topic with my blog. The hardest part of being frugal for me is clipping coupons. I’d rather mop the floor than clip coupons. There I said it. It doesn’t mean I don’t clip coupons but I have to get really siked up to do it.
6. Somehow at one time, I thought I could make a good sideline income selling scrapbooking pages on EBay. There’s just one thing I forgot. You have to actually finish a scrapbook page before you can sell it!!!
7. Just finished doing a rough draft of our income tax return!!! Yes, I said “rough draft.” It’s going to turn into a post on The Frugal Housewife, so I won’t write more about it except to say “It (the tax return) ain’t going too good. Hubby says that most everything now in our life is fair game for posts. I was like…well…. not everything — only the things that affect our finances!!! I’ll leave it at that.
Now who am I going to Tag? I’m supposed to tag 7 sites.
3. Savings Cafe
Till Next Time,
The Frugal Housewife