Fall is our favorite time of the year. The temperatures are starting to cool down. Halloween will be here before you know it and then it won’t be long before we will be celebrating Thanksgiving.
Each year I make a bucket list of things I would like to do in the fall. I don’t ever get all of it done but that’s okay. This year I wanted to share my list with you.
31 Things to Add to Your Fall Bucket List
- Get sweaters, blankets, coats, and boots ready for cooler weather.
- Have an end of the summer cookout.
- Decorate yard and house for fall.
- Go for a walk in the forest and pick pinecones.
- Walk through a corn maze.
- Go to a community fall festival.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Decorate a pumpkin — carve it or paint it.
- Make my own pumpkin pie spice.
- Bake a pumpkin pie from scratch.
- Pick apples at an apple orchard.
- Bake an apple pie from scratch.
- Make homemade cocoa mix.
- Build a fire and roast marshmallows and hot dogs.
- Make s’mores.
- Make Halloween costumes.
- Decorate Halloween gift bags to hand out.
- Visit a “Trunk or Treat” with the kids.
- Have a Halloween party.
- Go “Trick or Treating” with the kids.
- Make bird feeders.
- Take a drive and enjoy the leaves changing colors.
- Get flower gardens ready for winter.
- Have the kids help rake the leaves in the yard and then let them jump in them.
- Make a big pot of homemade chili.
- Start Christmas shopping.
- Plan Thanksgiving menu.
- Make hot spiced apple cider.
- Bake pumpkin bread and give it to friends.
- Donate food to the local food bank.
- Serve food at the homeless shelter on Thanksgiving.
Do you make a bucket list of things you want to do in the fall? If you do, are our lists similar? What’s on your fall bucket list that is not on my list? We’d love to hear from you!