Have you heard about Checkout 51? Checkout 51 is a cash incentive program. It’s free and easy to use. You don’t need a cellphone to use Checkout 51. However, there is a downloadable app. All you have to do is look through the offers, purchase the product, and upload your receipt to show that you have satisfied one or more of the offers. Once your purchase is confirmed, you get the cash added to your account for that offer! How simple is that!
How do you sign up for Checkout 51?
It’s very easy to sign up to be a member of Checkout 51. All you have to do is click the link above. They’ll ask you for your name, email address, and a password. Once your account reaches $20, you can cash out and have a check mailed to you. Then, they will ask you for your mailing address.
Do the offers change? If so, when?
The Checkout 51 offers change and go live each Thursday at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the next Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone.
Can you use coupons for the products on the Checkout 51 offer list?
Absolutely! Checkout 51 doesn’t care if you use a coupon or not for the products they list each week. They partner with the brands to get people to try the brand. The brands want to gain regular customers. Basically it’s a form of advertising and market research. It’s a win for you — you can save more money on your groceries by using both coupons and Checkout 51!
Tips for using Checkout 51 successfully:
- Checkout 51 is only available in the United States (the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Overseas US Military Bases) and Canada (sadly, Quebec is excluded).
- Check the Checkout 51 offers as soon as you can after they go live each Thursday at 12:00 AM in each time zone. Plan your shopping trip and gather your coupons.
- If you are going shopping a few days after the offers go live, double check the offer list. There are limits on each offer. Once the offer limit is met, the offer will not be available any more that week. Upload the receipt immediately after your purchase to ensure that you get the offer. Receipts must be uploaded within the valid date range.
- Read each offer carefully! You only earn Cash Back for the exact product listed.
- Remember, each receipt can only be used one time!
- There are some offers that can be claimed multiple times on different receipts. Just tap the offer to see how many times you can claim it.
- Each receipt you upload must be in English.
- The entire receipt — from the top of the receipt to the very bottom — must be uploaded. The upload screen gives you guidelines to use when lining up your receipt for uploading. If you have a long receipt, there is an “Add Section” so that you can upload the entire receipt.
- Online purchases are eligible for Cash Back. The itemized packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase and are subject to the same upload timelines as store receipts. For more information, visit the Checkout 51 Help Desk.