When you are trying to lead a frugal lifestyle, you look for ways to reuse different things. One of the things that I look for are ways to reuse is aluminum foil.
Picture by Rakka at Flickr.com
- Reuse the larger pieces of aluminum foil to line the bottom of the oven to catch any overflows of dishes you cook. I always do this when I’m making a peach cobbler. It will almost always overflow.
- Wrap vegetables in aluminum foil to cook on the grill. Grilled vegetables are great. Wrapping them in aluminum foil will prevent the open flames from burning them.
- Cookie sheets wrapped in aluminum foil are easier to clean. Spraying the cookie sheet with aluminum foil makes the pan even easier to clean. Most of the time all you will need to do is whip off the cookie sheet.
A tip when washing aluminum foil: Make sure that the aluminum foil is dry before storing.
These are just a few ways to reuse aluminum foil. What are some ways that you reuse aluminum foil?
Till next time,
The Frugal Housewife
Latest posts by TFH (see all)
- Save $1.00 on Any Huggies Wipes - February 5, 2016
- Win a 32-Piece Set of Pfaltzgraff Sierra Dinnerware! - February 5, 2016
- Save $0.55 on State Fair Corn Dog Products - February 4, 2016