Be sure to sign up for a CVS Store Coupon for “Any One Bag M&M’s (9.9 oz to 12.6 oz) only $1.49 with the store coupon. This coupon is GOOD ONLY on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012.
To sign up you will need to do the following:
- Click here to go to sign up page.
- Enter your ExtraCare Card number.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- Hit Submit. The coupon will be emailed to you. My coupon went to the spam folder so be sure to check there if you have not received your coupon.
- Print coupon. It is a full page coupon. It can only be printed one time.
There is a GREAT deal that can be made with this coupon. Here’s the deal:
- Print your CVS store coupon for any bag of M&M’s for $1.49.
- Print the manufacturer’s coupon found here. It is a coupon for $1.00 off one bag of M&M’s Pretzel Chocolate Candy. Be sure to look for it under “Food”. We did not have to use a special zip code to find it.
- When at CVS, purchase a bag of M&M’s Pretzel candy. (Remember the CVS coupon said good for any M&M’s Candy!)
- Use both coupons to get the bag of candy for $.49 plus tax.
Please remember it is at the discretion of the CVS Store manager as to whether he will accept this deal or not. The coupon does not exclude the M&M’s Pretzel candy but the store manager may put a limit on the sale. I have seen that kind of thing happen before and rather than jeopardize a good working relationship with the store manager and cashiers, graciously accept his or her decision.
We’d love to hear from you as to whether you had any problems making this deal. Leave us a comment and let us know!